Zombie Masters of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Donate  

Switch in power.

Go down 
+6
Number
[zN] emO^
aXe^
spelworm
Panther Reaction
NIUVA.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Error

Error

Switch in power. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:03 am

Lol i think spelworm likes that x) btw spell congratz with the surf server always full :p :s
Back to top Go down
Cerebrosus

PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:04 am

People should stop playing surf and start playin zombie mode again! ;P That's what I think.. Need more players ;P
Back to top Go down
Panther Reaction

PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:15 am

Don't worry they will.
I've used to play surf while still in this clan.. I wasthe best ranked player after 2 weeks.. xD It is just too fricking easy.. xD
Back to top Go down
Error

Error

PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:17 am

ya i agree with panther ,, they will get bored after 2 or 3 weeks playing and then they will come to ZMOD !!
Back to top Go down
Cerebrosus

PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:52 am

Hope so Very Happy Never tried surf myself, don't even know what it is.. Guess I should try it sometime Razz But really hope zmod will be running full server again soon ;D
Back to top Go down
Panther Reaction

PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Surfing is pretty easy.
after a few minutes you'll get the hang of it and then Axe will say: "Gaah, panther! stop killing me!" OR "Panther, how the hell did you get up there! O.o"
^_^ <3 Axe's noobness
Back to top Go down
Error

Error

PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Ye probably,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switch in power.   Switch in power. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switch in power.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Masters of Death :: Main :: News-
Jump to: